Odds for tonight’s UFC card (via BestFightOdds):
- Jon Jones (1.59 or -170) vs. Daniel Cormier (2.60 or +160)
- Donald Cerrone (1.71 or -140) vs. Myles Jury (2.40 or +140)
- Nate Marquardt (1.77 or -130) vs. Brad Tavares (2.30 or +130)
- Kyoji Horiguchi (1.15 or -650) vs. Louis Gaudinot (6.70 or +570)
- Hector Lombard (1.15 or -650) vs. Josh Burkman (7.87 or +687)
It’s not often you’ll see Jones offered at 1.59. If you throw that bet into a treble with Lombard and Horiguchi (which are as close to forgone conclusions as you get in MMA), you would have a pretty nice parlay offered at around evens.
Of course, that depends on Cormier coming up short tonight…